DAILY USE PRODUCT HAUL

 1. Doormats for Entry Room 40 x 60 ( Colour-Red )


It is rare to buy a doormat online, but after the recommendation of a friend I bought this one as it was a perfect match for my door. The quality is awesome and it looks like a companion for a long time as the quality is really good. The fabric is very much effective in removing dirt from feet while rubbing feet on it. 

If you want to purchase it grab it from here :


2. BVB mart Artist Quality Synthetic Assorted Paint Brush Set of 12 pc for Watercolor & Acrylic Painting (12)


It's never too late for a painting hobby to relive childhood, So I thought to start painting again. I use to go watercolour tutions in my schooling days so thought to start it again that's why bought this brush. After searching a lot I found BVB Mart artistic brush a perfect product for me as I have colors with me just needed brushes of all kinds for each kind of design. After using it can say it was really an amazing deal as the quality of the brush is way more than I ever used earlier. 

If you want to purchase it grab it from here :


3. Apple Shape Net Fruits & Vegetables Basket for Kitchen (26.5 cm) (Steel)


This fruit basket looks very cute and moreover its perfect for my dining table that's why bought it online. Loved the design and color. Perfect for keeping fruits such as apple, banana, and many more  

If you want to purchase it grab it from here :




4. Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap for Gym Workout and Yoga Exercise with Extra Thickness, Anti-Slip Yoga Mat for Men & Women Fitness Workout


Yoga is very essential these days keeping in mind to the increasing stress level day by day. It can really calm down the mind and let stabilize and live long. I found this yoga mat perfect for doing yoga as the quality is really very good. It has a provided strap with it to carry it around. 

If you want to purchase it grab it from here :

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Quality Personal Care Products

Vaccume cleaner for Home

Top End Home Usage products 2023