Kuber Haul

        


People shop for all sorts of reasons. You might want a few everyday household items, It is fun, they have to, they need to or they want to.

We need to help the economy by spending money in our neighborhoods and hometowns. You could hire someone to shop for you but unless it is a close friend or family member they are not going to know your taste.

For me, it depends on the kind of shopping. I like shopping for gifts for holidays, birthdays, or modern home decor accessories, but I don't care too much for grocery shopping, especially around the holidays.

The grocery stores are too crowded and unless you get there early or when they have just restocked, everything is picked over. Grocery shopping is a necessary evil for me, but I only go about every two months.

I end up getting perishables and snacks at Walgreens or gas station convenience stores, which turn out to be bread, eggs, milk, and chips. At least at the drug store, you can get your other needs and pick up some trash bags and everyday household items. Grocery shopping is a good service for hire-outs. All you have to do is give them a list. No personal knowledge is needed.

I love online Internet shopping. For the past 5 years, I have done all my Christmas shopping online. I can start early, like October, and have everything by Thanksgiving.

Then for those out-of-town family members, you have time to get them in the mail before the Holiday rush. I'm not one to wait until the day after Thanksgiving for the "SALES". Some people just love it.

My best friend is one who lives on Black Friday. Then there are those last-minute shoppers who shop on Christmas Eve or the day before. It is usually men and teenagers.

Buy home decor or modern anniversary gifts. Use that Purse strings power.

Let's face it; we can't get along without shopping. Everybody needs something. We all eat, sleep and bathe. New cookware is always lovely. How we do it or go about it is the key.

Is it Cash or credit? Normal or budget? Do you allow yourself to splurge every once in a while? Why not? You've earned it. You go to work every day.

Some people always shop for others. This is OK, but you need to do something for yourself sometimes. I know the kids come first, but I have friends who have not gotten anything new for themselves in years. Some married people have stopped buying for each other for any holiday even anniversaries.

We all have to do that necessary shopping. All I am saying is to get yourself something every once in a while. It could be as small and inexpensive as a bottle of nail polish or new earrings, or for guys a new wallet or that hand tool you've been eyeing for the last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Quality Personal Care Products

Vaccume cleaner for Home

Top End Home Usage products 2023